Do you love listening to music? 🎶 Ever thought that you could get paid to listen to music? What if I told you that you can earn while listening to music? Well, the good news is, you can! 🚀 .
In this digital world, several platforms allow you to make money simply by listening to music.🎧💰
Whether you’re a dedicated music enthusiast or just looking to make some extra side income without putting much effort, this is an exciting opportunity you won’t want to miss out on.
So, Here I am! to guide you through all the possibilities of earning money by listening to music and give step-by-step methods.
So let’s get started.
Also Read: Get Free Money on Cash App
Can We Actually Earn Money by Listening to Music?
Yes, you can earn money by listening to music. Many companies and websites have created platforms that pay users to review and provide feedback on songs and music-related content. While it may not make you rich, it can offer a pleasant and easy way to supplement your income. But where to start from? Let’s find out:
How to Get Paid to Listen to Music?
Earning money while listening to music is a straightforward process. There are several ways to do so. Let’s know about them:
1. Generating Income Through Providing Feedback:
One of the most popular and accessible methods of earning money through music listening is by offering feedback on songs. Musicians and music professionals often seek valuable insights and are willing to compensate you for your opinions. Here’s how you can start:
Registration: To begin your journey as a music reviewer, sign up on platforms that specialize in this field. Many websites and mobile apps connect music lovers with new tracks that require assessments.
Song Selection: After registering, you can browse through an extensive collection of songs of various genres.
Song Evaluation: Once you’ve chosen a song, pay close attention to factors such as melody, lyrics, vocals, and overall production. And then, provide insightful feedback about it.
Earnings: For every song you review, you’ll earn a small fee. The payment structure varies from platform to platform, but it’s typically based on the quality and depth of your review.
2. Complete Paid Surveys
Paid surveys are another way to monetize your passion for music. Various market research companies and websites offer paid surveys related to music. When you sign up for these surveys, you’ll be asked to share your thoughts on music-related topics.
3. Join Focus Groups
Focus groups are organized by companies or research agencies looking to gather detailed feedback and opinions from participants. In a music-related focus group, you may be asked to discuss specific songs, genres, or trends in the industry.
4. Transcribe Lyrics
You can also turn your lyric transcription skills into income. Many platforms need accurate lyric transcriptions and are willing to pay for your services.
Website That Pays Money for Listening to Music
MusicXray is a website that connects music lovers with fresh tracks from both new artists and established ones. You get paid for sharing your opinions. It offers a fun way to discover new music while boosting your income. Your feedback not only earns you money but also helps artists improve their work, creating a win-win scenario for everyone.
To Get Started:
- Firstly, Create an account on MusicXray.
- Explore the wide collection of songs of various genres available on the platform.
- Listen to the selected song carefully
- Analyze the melody, rhythm, and tone and offer constructive feedback.
- By doing this, you can earn between $0.10 to $30 for each song review.
2. Slice the Pie
Slice the Pie stands as one of the internet’s largest paid review platforms. It’s a straightforward concept: listen to songs and provide reviews to earn money. Your earnings are influenced by the quality of your reviews and the music category you assess. On average, you can expect around 10 cents per review. Once you accumulate $10 from reviewing songs, you can request a payout through PayPal.
To Get Started:
- Create an account and share some demographic information to begin.
- Listen to tracks from emerging artists.
- Review each song, ensuring you listen for at least 60-90 seconds.
- Share your thoughts and reviews to earn between $0.05 and $0.20 for each review.
3. Playlist Push
Playlist Push supports newer artists by connecting them with Spotify playlist curators and TikTok video creators. But did you know that you can also earn money with your favorite playlists? The site pays playlist curators to review songs. To become a curator, you need a public playlist on platforms like Spotify, YouTube Music, or others, with a minimum of 1,000 followers. If your playlist has at least 3,000 followers, it must maintain an active listener range of 30, with at least 1 percent active listeners.
Payment ranges from $1.25 to $15 per song based on your Reputation Score. Playlist curators and TikTok creators can receive daily payments via bank transfers, while video creators can choose PayPal or Venmo.
RadioEarn offers a unique opportunity to earn money if you enjoy listening to music while multitasking. This platform rewards you for tuning in to online radio stations and accumulating points that can be converted into cash or gift cards. It’s a legitimate way to generate passive income while enjoying your favorite music, news, or radio content.
To Get started:
- Sign up for an account and access the radio link.
- Alternatively, you can add an API to your existing website to allow users to listen and earn for you.
- You earn points every 15 minutes, which can later be converted into dollars for payouts through wire transfers, Bitcoin, or Amazon gift cards.
Earnably is a versatile platform where users can complete various tasks to earn money. These tasks include watching videos, participating in surveys, and yes, listening to music. As you accumulate points through the Earnably platform, you can redeem them for cash via PayPal or select from multiple gift card options.
To Get started:
- Sign up for an Earnably account.
- Explore the available tasks, which may include music listening.
- Complete tasks and earn money, typically ranging from $0.01 to $0.05 per song.
HitPredictor is a peer-review site that collects public opinions on newly released music. When you join the community, you’ll have the option to select the kind of music you want to listen to. Your task is simply to listen to the music and provide your rating.
To Get started:
- Complete the Sign-Up Form. Fill in your name, date of birth, gender, ethnicity, and country.
- You can also choose to provide your phone number for text notifications about new song opportunities.
- As a HitPredictor member, you’ll gain exclusive access to songs that have never been heard before.
- To earn rewards, simply listen to the music and leave your comments.
- HitPredictor uses a point system for rewards. With every poll you answer or track your rate, it gives you a certain number of points.
- You receive extra points when you rate 15 tracks within seven days.
How Much does Slicethepie pay?
Slicethepie pays between $0.01 and $0.20 per music review. But, to request a payout via PayPal, you need to accumulate a minimum of $10.
Does HitPredictor pay?
No, HitPredictor does not pay its users directly for their reviews or participation. Instead, users can accumulate points and redeem them for either a raffle ticket or a $20 gift card once they reach 100 points.
Does Spotify pay you for listening?
Spotify does not pay users directly for listening to music. However, you can potentially earn money indirectly by participating in certain tools and programs that reward you for your streaming activity, such as playlist curator programs or music review platforms like those mentioned above.