7 Ways to Discover Trending Audio on Instagram Reels – 2023
Are you Looking for the latest and trending audio on Instagram to use in your next reels? Look no further! We’ve got you covered. finding trending audio for your Instagram Reels is not that difficult, all you need to follow the steps in this blog post.
there are a few places to start such as simply looking for an audio section while making reels or exploring profiles of different creators.
But there are a lot more ways that will help you out. So, keep reading to find out.
What are trending songs on Reels?
Trending songs or audio are the ones that are gaining popularity on Instagram Reels, and most of the influencers and users making reels on that sound are considered as trending audio.
However, just because many users have used a certain sound doesn’t mean it’s trending.
If the specific audio is circulating, many influencers create more Reels from tapping that audio, and most users save that audio to use later. Then it can consider that audio is trending on Instagram
We will discuss how you can easily find trending songs on Instagram for your next reels.
Why Should You Choose Trending Audios For Your Reels?
- If you’re trying to build an audience, using trending audio can be a great way to get people interested in your content and draw more attention to it.
- Trending audio can help give your reels more engagement and visibility since it is likely to be heard by many users.
- You can also use trending audio clips to add a creative element to your reels and make them stand out from the rest.
- By following the trend, you can show your audience that you’re up-to-date on what’s going on in the world.
- Lastly, using trending audio can help you enhance the production value of your reels and make them more eye-catching and memorable to viewers.
How to find trending audio on Instagram for reels?
1. Make Use Of Hashtags
The first step in finding trending audio for Instagram reels is to search for hashtags related to the type of music or sound you’re looking for.
if you’re looking for rap or hip-hop music, try searching terms like “#hiphop” or “#rap” or even #trending.
This will bring up a variety of posts with audio that is popular in the genre. You can also search for specific artists or bands and see what type of music they have released recently.
2. Check Trending Music On Instagram Stories
Then, take a look at the Music options in your Instagram Story.
Instagram provides a variety of current audios for you to choose from, whether it be by genre or corresponding with holidays and other important seasons throughout the year.
How to do so? Well, follow the steps given below and you’re good to go!
- Open your Instagram and go to ‘Your Story‘.
- Select any picture from your gallery or click one at the moment.
- Tap the “Music” icon to continue.
- There will be two options – For you and browse
There you go! You’ve got tons of trending music.
3. Scroll through the Reels Section
Another great way to find trending audio on Instagram is to explore the Reels section. This page features content curated by Instagram’s algorithm, so you will likely find interesting and trending music clips here.
This is also a great way to discover new artists or genres of music.
Look For Arrow Icon:
Pay attention to the arrow icon when you’re looking for popular audio on Instagram. if you see the arrow icon on the left bottom of any reels or videos That means this audio is popular on reels
When you find the arrow symbol on any reel, you can click on it to determine whether the audio is original, and how many Reels have been made on that sound till now.
You can also play and save that audio for later use.
You’ll tap the Use Audio button with the camera icon. To directly start creating reels on that trending audio.
4. Keep a Check on Content Creators
Finally, keep an eye out for content creators who are sharing audio clips related to what you’re looking for.
Many of these creators have access to exclusive music or audio that may not be available elsewhere. Following them is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest in music and sound trends.
5. Instagram’s Weekly Trend Report
If you’d like to stay even further ahead of the game, check out Instagram’s Weekly Trend Report here @Creators.
This report provides insight into what was trending the past week.
Such as music, filter, audio, and hashtag across the platform, and which types of content have gained popularity.
It’s a great way to keep up with trends in music and sound so you can make sure your reels stay fresh and engaging for your audience.
6. Third-party apps
Finally, if you are looking for something more specific or tailored to your own creative needs, you can use third-party applications such as YouTube which has several short videos on trending audio and Spotify’s trending playlist.
These websites allow users to search by genre, artist, or even keywords. This is a great way to find the perfect audio clip that fits your vision and makes your reel stand out from the rest.
7. Take the help of TikTok to find trending reels for Instagram
Usually, trending sounds on TikTok go viral on Instagram reels after a few days or weeks
So you can use the TikTok discover page to find out what’s trending audio on TikTok.
Then you can search for that audio on Instagram to find out whether the sound has been featured on Instagram reels.
Here is one more website which can help you to find out TikTok trending sounds –
You can use Tokboard website for the latest trending audio on TikTok, and you can choose to find weekly trends or monthly trending audio on TikTok.
How To Choose the Right Sound For you?
Now that you know how to find trending audio on Instagram for reels, here are some tips on choosing the right sound for your content:
- Find audio clips that fit the theme or mood of your reel.
- Check to make sure the audio is suitable for an Instagram audience (no explicit language).
- Make sure you have permission to use the clip before using it in your reel.
- If using a song, check to see if it is copyrighted.
- Consider the length of the audio clip, as shorter clips are more suitable for Instagram reels.
Finding the right audio for your Instagram Reels can be a fun and rewarding experience.
By following these tips, you can ensure that you find and use the best possible audio for your reel!
So get out there and start creating today! Good luck!