How To Cancel Postcode Lottery UK – Complete Guide & Details – 2023
The postcode lottery is a well-known lottery program in the United Kingdom that gives participants the opportunity to win daily and weekly cash prizes. However, Cancelling subscriptions to the lottery can be challenging for many people. In this article, we will explain How To Cancel Postcode Lottery, How the postcode lottery works, and the chances of winning Postcode Lottery.
- 1 What is the Postcode Lottery, and How does it work?
- 2 What are your chances of winning?
- 3 How to cancel postcode lottery subscription?
- 4 Conclusion
What is the Postcode Lottery, and How does it work?
How Does Postcode Lottery Work?, Well The postcode lottery is a subscription-based lottery in United Kingdom, where people pay £12 per month and sign up with their postcode. When they join, they are automatically entered into all the draws. Every day a winning postcode is chosen, and some of the money from each ticket goes to charities. This means that the players are not only able to win cash prizes, but they also know that their contribution is helping great causes every day.
Numerous subscription options are available, including monthly, quarterly, and annual memberships. Each subscription has a different price depending on the type of subscription and the number of entries. The more entries you have, the better your chances of winning.
What are your chances of winning?
The Chances of winning the postcode lottery vary depending on the number of participants and your number of entries. The odds of winning any reward in the postcode lottery are about 1 in 162,000. The odds of winning the jackpot, the biggest prize in the postcode lottery, are significantly lower, at about 1 in 2.7 million.
How to cancel postcode lottery subscription?
Here are three methods below that you can use to cancel your subscription to the Postcode Lottery.
Method #1 – Cancel Postcode Lottery by Calling
You can cancel your Postcode Lottery subscription via phone by following these steps:
- Step 1: Dial 0808 109 8765 to reach the Postcode Lottery customer service.
- Step 2: Follow the instructions provided to connect with a customer support professional.
- Step 3: Once connected, provide your personal details, including your name, address, and account number. You can find the account number on your account dashboard or in the confirmation email you received when you signed up.
- Step 4: Clearly state that you wish to discontinue your subscription, and if necessary, provide a reason for cancellation. The customer support agent may require additional information to verify your identity and process the cancellation.
- Step 5: After handling your cancellation request, the representative will provide you with a confirmation number or letter to acknowledge the cancellation.
Method #2 – Cancel Postcode Lottery using contact form on their website
If you want to cancel your subscription to the Postcode Lottery, you can also use the website’s contact form and follow these steps:
- Step 1: Visit the Postcode Lottery Contact form
- Step 2: Select a topic From the dropdown option, and Select “Changes to your Subscription”.
- Step 2: Now, Complete the contact form by providing your name, email address, and postcode.
- Step 3: In the message box, clearly state your intention to cancel your membership. Include your account number, which can be found on your account dashboard or in the confirmation email you received when you signed up for the lottery.
- Step 4: After completing the Contact form, Click Submit.
Method #3 – Cancel Postcode Lottery Through Email
If you prefer to cancel your Postcode Lottery subscription by mail, please follow these steps:
- Step 1: Open the email account that you used to register for your Postcode Lottery account.
- Step 2: In the “To” field, type “[email protected]“.
- Step 3: In the subject line, write “Request For Account Deletion.”
- Step 4: Compose an email including all the necessary details and reasons for deleting your Postcode Lottery account. Provide a clear explanation. Once you have filled out the email, send it.
“Below is a copy of the cancellation email for the Postcode Lottery, which you can simply copy and paste.”
Subject: Request for Subscription Cancellation - [Your Account Information] Dear Postcode Lottery Customer Support, I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to request the cancellation of my subscription with the Postcode Lottery. Please find below the necessary details pertaining to my account: Name: [Your Full Name] Address: [Your Complete Address] Account Number: [Your Account Number] I have thoroughly considered my decision and would like to discontinue my subscription effective immediately. I kindly request you to process the cancellation promptly and halt any further charges to my account. Lastly, I would like to inquire about the return of any prize draw tickets that were sent to me but remain unclaimed. Kindly advise on the appropriate procedure for their return. I appreciate your attention to this matter and thank you for your prompt assistance. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you require any further details or clarification. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Sincerely, [Your Full Name]
Once your mail is received, the customer service team will process your cancellation request and send you a confirmation mail.
Cancelling your postcode lottery subscription is a simple process that can be done with one of the three options described in this article. Whether you cancel by phone, internet, or email, it is critical that you carefully follow the instructions and provide all necessary information to guarantee that your cancellation is processed fast and effectively.
When canceling your subscription, make sure to have your account number and personal information readily available. Be prepared to provide any additional information that may be required, such as the type of subscription you hold.
It is important to understand that canceling your subscription will render you ineligible for future daily and weekly prize draws. Additionally, any prize draw tickets that have been sent to you remain unclaimed must be returned.