How to see unsent message on instagram ? Well, If you asked me two years ago, direct messages on Instagram were not a thing, but Instagram has surprisingly improved the direct messaging system, and I personally like it for the simplicity of use, as Whatsapp stuffs many things nowadays.
It’s also very simple to view or recover deleted Instagram deleted messages. There would have been times when you someone sent you a message but at the very next moment they deleted that message before letting you read, but what if you actually want to see that deleted message ? How would you do that?
Well There is not an official way and moreover Instagram doesn’t allow this and doesn’t have a feature for the same, However, still you can read deleted message on instagram with few tricks.
Here we are with ways through which you can see unsend messages on Instagram. There are some third party apps as well as some ways to access the unsend messages. So here we go!
How to see unsent message on instagram ?
See Unsent mesaages through WAMR App
WAMR application allows you to save an Instagram message if it is sent, and even if it is unsent, you will be able to see it. In the future, if someone sends you a message on Instagram and then unsends the message, you can easily recover it using the WAMR application.
Go through the following steps :
- Step 1 : Install the WAMR App – Install WAMR application from the playstore in your android phone. (Note:- This application is not available for iphone as it is not available in appstore)
- Step 2 : Open it and Select the instagram app to recover Instagram deleted message.
- Step 3: The last step is to enable the Multimedia file and notification reader permission to WAMR app from your device.
- Step 4 : See the unsent message. Following these settings, if anyone sends you a message on Instagram, that message will be saved in the WAMR App for you to read. Even if the person does not send the message, it will be saved.
You May also Read this – 4 Method To Read Instagram Messages Without Being Seen
See Unsent Messages on instagram through Notisave App
Notisave is another excellent application that saves instagram or other application messages as soon as they are sent.
So, if someone unsends a message after sending it, the message, including text and other media, is saved in the Notisave application and can be accessed at any time.
Also, the name of the person who sent you the message and what message will appear on Instagram even after the message has been unsent from that person.
Follow the steps below to learn how to see who unsent a message on Instagram and what message they sent:
- Step 1: Install the Notisave app from the Play Store on your Android device. It is, once again, not available for iPhone.
- Step 2: Allow the Notisave app to access the notification.
- Step 3: Toggle the Insta app to save messages.
Connect to your Email Inbox to see Unsent Instagram Messages
Following the addition of your Instagram accounts, click the “Manage Account” button. Then, select “DM to Email” from the “Direct Messages” tab. Finally, enter your email address and set the status to “Active.” You will receive an email from the Instagram server where you can most probably access your unsend messages.
Recover the Deleted message directly from Instagram Server
Instagram, like Facebook, stores all chats on the server. As a result, even if you delete the chat on Instagram, you can still recover it from the Instagram server.
- Open the Instagram app, then log in with your account (that you want to recover the chat from)
- Navigate to your profile and tap on the top right corner, then go to Settings
- Now select Security then under Data and History, select Download Data
- Type in your email address (you can use any email) to receive the deleted chat data.
- Once done, you should receive an email from Instagram within 5 minutes, open the email and click the Download Data
- You will be redirected to Instagram, from there you will be able to download a .zip file containing all of your chat histories.
Hope you got the answer of How to see unsent message on instagram, all of the methods listed above are compatible with both Android and iOS and can be used to recover or view any deleted Instagram direct messages. If you have any problems or questions, please leave them in the comments section below and I will do my best to answer them.
RELATED POST :